Hello FieldClock Users!
We hope everyone is staying healthy & safe out there! We have an exciting, and long time coming update for you all this week, so let's get to it.
On to the update:
New Support System: Zendesk
After a couple of months of Beta testing, we've decided to make the switch from Intercom to Zendesk as our main support system. Although different, we think Zendesk will provide a much better experience for you in the long run, and have outlined two of our main reasons below.
Multi-Language Help Articles
Our entire knowledge base has been translated to Spanish! To view the Spanish translated version of our Knowledge Base, simply click the language switcher at the bottom of the page:
Better Article Suggestoins
Our knowledge base has answers to most questions. The problem is not being able to quickly find the articles you need. Most times is simply easier and faster to ask Support! Zendesk offers a much better artificial intelligence recommendation system, so the correct help articles are suggested right when you need them.
How To Use
Zendesk works using a ticketing system, which are more like emails:
- After opening the chat widget, you'll be prompted to ask your question
- We will then present related help articles (Article Suggestion)
- If none if the suggested articles adequately answers your question, you can then get in touch with Support directly by clicking the 'Get in touch' button (see above screenshot).
- Once your Ticket has been submitted, our Support team will review and reply in a timely manner.
Our production level Android app is almost ready for launch! To those who have participated in the Beta, a big thank you! If you'd like to join the Beta program for the last stretch of testing, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Zendesk.
Feature Spotlight: Limiting Tasks at Ranches/Blocks
If you have a Ranch that only has 'Cleaning' jobs, you can specify that task as the only one available to jobs being created there!
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team