Hello FieldClock users!
We hope everyone has had a great first month to the New Year!
On to the update:
New Support System
We're transitioning to a new Support System, Zendesk, which is currently live for a select few accounts. If you are one of them, you'll see a new chat widget icon (to right) instead of the Intercom one.
Zendesk mostly works the same way as Intercom, albeit a few differences:
- Help articles will now be recommended every time you pose a question or issue. If none of the articles sufficiently answer your question, you'll still be able to get in direct contact with support staff.
- The new Knowledge Base also looks different, and will continue to change and improve over the coming weeks/months.
- All help articles will be able to be read in Spanish! (This should be live by early next week)
We're putting a lot of effort into 'beefing' up our Knowledge Base. We realize that some of articles are outdated and/or don't provide enough information. Our goal is to provide a support system where the majority of your questions and issues can be be answered through our help articles, so you'll no longer have to wait on a reply from staff.
Of course, the occasional bug or question may appear that our Knowledge Base cannot answer. In those cases, you'll still be able to directly reach out to support staff, and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.
Employee portal is nearing completion. Ability to specify 'workweek' start date is also coming along nicely.
Did You Know…
Help articles can usually be found next to areas of the Admin site that you may be having problems with:
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team