Hello FieldClock Users!
We have a sort and sweet update for you this week, so let's get to it. On to the update:
A Faster Admin Site
Our efforts in improving site stability, speed and reliability are going well. We've made a number of improvements to how the Admin site 'talks' with our servers, which should provide a much more enjoyable FieldClock experience. These improvements will continue over the coming weeks. We kindly ask you to report any 'bugs' that appear during this time. The faster we're aware of them the faster we can fix them!
We have a number of upcoming releases:
- A new iOS build will be coming out in the next week or two with our new Pay Templates feature
- A new, production ready Android build
- Employee Portal
- The ability to choose a 'workweek' start date
Did You Know…
… Pay Templates is now live? To reiterate from a couple of weeks ago: Pay Templates roll up a bunch of related requests we've received over the years and rolls them up into 1 powerful feature: the ability to specify default piece prices. You can set minimums, maximums, defaults -- and you can even scope your rules based on the location, task, variety, and piece type.
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team