Hello FieldClock Users!
Thanks to everybody who came to the real time labor management panel at the NW Hort Expo -- and an extra big THANKS to Shelly Durfey of Natural Selection Farms, and Joe Britton of Teeny Farms, who joined us on stage. It was great to have them share their experiences and practices with everybody else in attendance. We're proud that FieldClock is an important tool in their daily operations.
On to the update:
Production by Field Report (Beta)
The Production by Field report is now live and in Beta! This report totals workers, hours worked, and piecework for a given field (Ranch or Block) and time range.
How to use the report:
First, select the date-range you'd like to view the report for, then click the 'Generate' button. A list item will appear with a message saying that the report has been requested. Once the report has successfully generated, the list item will say so and become 'clickable':
The report shows:
- The Ranch, which is also 'clickable' and provides the same report but for that ranches' blocks.
- Total Workers, which is the total number of workers that had production in the given field and for the specified time frame.
- Total Hours Worked, which is the total, or sum, hours of the Total Workers count.
- Total Pieces, which is the total number of pieces (with Varieties) produced for the given field.
Each report is saved for 24 hours, at which point a new report must be generated. If a report is requested for the same dates as one that already exists, it will replace that report in your main list and show as loading.
Please note that this report is in Beta. If you run into any issues, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll get a fix in the works as quickly as possible.
More back-end enhancements are in the works and should improve speed, reduce errors, and provide an overall much better FieldClock experience!
Did You Know…
Original Time Records can be downloaded for all employees, and since inception, from the main employees list! The option is on the right-hand side under the 'Other Actions' buttons.
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team