Hello FieldClock Users!
Last week we promised the Production by Field report would be released. Upon launch, a small issue was found, which required us to postpone. A fix is in the works and it will be released this week. We appreciate your patience!
Employee Wage Program Filtering (Also to be released this week)
Another highly requested feature is also being released this week: the ability to filter employees by wage program! This should save you a ton of time when needing to 'activate' or 'deactivate' employees based on their Wage Program, such as seasonal H2A workers.
Expo Season 2019
Expos offer a great way to learn more about the industry, find new business solutions, and network with like-minded agriculture professionals. We'll have a booth at three expos over the coming months and would love to see you there!
- Growing Innovations, November 13 & 14, 2019
- NW Hort Expo, December 9 - 11, 2019
- USA Hops, January 22 - 24, 2020
For more information, please check out our blog post where we've included a full write-up.
After the Production by Field report and Wage Program filter are released, you can look forward to the remaining report filters being updated.
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team