Hello FieldClock Users!
New report: Production by Field (To be released this week)
This highly requested report is sooo close to being released. We have just a few more additions to make and tests to put it through. (A quick note: as this is a 'production' report, it will only show data from piecework jobs.)
The report will show the following totals for Ranches & Blocks for a given time period:
- Total workers
- Total hours worked
- Total pieces (including their piece price and variety)
By default, the report will show the above totals for all Ranches that had production. If production took place at a Block within a Ranch, the Ranch name will appear blue. Clicking it will re-build the same report, but for all Blocks within the clicked Ranch.
You'll now be able to tell how many pieces were picked at any field, how many workers were there, and how many total hours it took. No more combining other reports!
Expo Season 2019
Expos offer a great way to learn more about the industry, find new business solutions, and network with like-minded agriculture professionals. We'll have a booth at three expos over the coming months and would love to see you there!
- Growing Innovations, November 13 & 14, 2019
- NW Hort Expo, December 9 - 11, 2019
- USA Hops, January 22 - 24, 2020 For more information, please check out our blog post where we've included a full write-up.
We will be adding a 'Wage program' filter to the main employee list, which will make it super easy to bulk-select all your H2A employees!
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team