Hello FieldClock Users!
We have a short but exciting update for you this week, so let's get to it:
Using Emoji's 🌳👩🌾🍎🍒😃
Although it's been possible all along, we've added some additional behind-the-scenes support for emojis! Emojis can be inputted into any 'text area' (as they are simply text characters), meaning they can go along side Tasks, Varieties, Piece Types or any other text areas such as Job Titles or Notes.
This should help finding things in lost lists much easier as well as add a little extra color and fun! We've written a help article on how to use them both on the Admin site as well as on mobile. Happy typing! 😎
Expo Season 2019
Expos offer a great way to learn more about the industry, find new business solutions, and network with like-minded agriculture professionals. We'll have a booth at three expos over the coming months and would love to see you there!
- Growing Innovations, November 13 & 14, 2019
- NW Hort Expo, December 9 - 11, 2019
- USA Hops, January 22 - 24, 2020 For more information, please check out our blog post where we've included a full write-up.
Additional filters will continue to roll-out for various reports, and the new 'Totals Report' is back on track and should be released by next weeks Newsletter, where we'll have a full write-up.
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team