Hello Company Admins!
We have some exciting updates for you all today so let's get to it! On to the update:
New App Settings
You requested better app configurations, and again, we've delivered. The below options provide improved ways to configure your jobs just the way you like them, and can be found by clicking, from the left-hand menu on the Admin site, 'Admin' > 'Misc' > 'Edit'.
- Allow Multi-piecetype Jobs?: This allows jobs to have two piece types at the same time. The default has been to enable this option, but you can now disable it if you never track 2 piece types at the same job.
- Extra Job Fields Required: Currently, a 'Ranch' and a 'Task' are required when creating a job. This options marks block, variety, and/or Crew Boss as also required. Up until now, only a Ranch and Task were required when creating a Job. The new option allows you to require additional fields when Jobs are created or edited.
- Enable Night Shift: This allows jobs to be marked as 'night shift', which adds the moon emoji to the job's title and is great for distinguishing day jobs from night jobs. This is currently purely cosmetic and does not affect any other functionality or UI. and we are also working on including this data in payroll files.
- Enable Roamer Assignments: This allows Roamers to be included in Crew Boss options (when creating or editing jobs). When this option is enabled, you can create jobs for your roamers (assign jobs to them) ahead of time to help them plan their day.
New Training Videos
We've updated our 'How to create a piecework job' training video, which is now in two separate videos (both in English and Spanish):
- How to create a piece work job (English here, Spanish here)
- How to scan pieces for an employee (English here, Spanish here)
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team