Hello Company Admins!
We hope everyone is enjoying their February thus far! On to the update:
New Android Build
- Fixed bug where data would not be re-sync'd after a failed sync in airplane mode
- Added bulk-clock-in for "recent" employees
- Fixed camera orientation bug on Pixel phones
- Various other small bugfixes/improvements
We have an additional Android build, which has more bugfixes, being released this week - so please keep a lookout!
Updated Jobs Filtering
We will be releasing an updated Jobs filtering panel either tonight or tomorrow. As we continue to grow and add features, we'd like to keep our user interface as clean and simple as possible. As such, we've hidden Jobs filtering in a panel, which can be expanded by clicking the filter button:
A simple summary of your filters will remain above the jobs list, which provides a quick and condensed description of what jobs are being displayed. Please note, the final version being released tonight or tomorrow may look slightly different than the above screenshot.
- Improved Employee filtering
- Additional bugfixes/improvements
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team