Hello Company Admins!
We hope everyone is having a most productive and safe week! We'd also like to thank everyone who stopped by our booth at the NW Hort Expo show! Although it ends tomorrow at noon, if you'll be there we'd still love to see you.
If you missed our announcement from Sunday, we have a new iOS build available in the app store so please make sure to update! Below is a re-cap of the main changes:
Ranch/Block management screens have been improved
- Ranch details now show a list of jobs currently at a ranch
- Jobs can be created directly from Ranch details
- Notes can be created for a Ranch or Block without having to be in a Job
Support for new features rolling out on the admin site this week:
- Ranch- and Block-specific tasks
- Ability to disable manual clock-in workflow
- Ability to disable piecework ticketing during breaks
- Jobs can be assigned colors for improved visual filtering
We have some great new additions coming next week (particularly in the reports section), so please stay tuned!
The FieldClock Team