Hello FieldClock Users!
Welcome to the 184th issue our newsletter! We hope everyone's enjoying their time in-between holiday's. Also, a big shout out to all of you who we saw at the NW Hort Expo earlier this week! We have a quick update for you all this week, so let's get to it.
On to the update.
Retiring the Old Job Details View
Over the last couple of weeks we've been working through the remaining issues with the new Job Details view. A big thanks to all of you who brought these issues to our attention! We believe we have resolved all of them. As such, next week, we will be retiring the old Job Details view. If there are still issues with the new view that we've missed, please bring them to our attention as soon as possible.
Did you know...
Equipment activity can not only be viewed at the Job level (Equipment tab), but also from the Equipment Details page as well. Activity data includes the Ranch it was operated at, who operated it (name and badge id), and the time it started operating.
- Enhancements to Equipment Tracking
- Custom reporting
- Support for more than 2 Piece Types in Jobs
- Activity logging
- Improved hours / piecework approval
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team