Hello FieldClock Users!
Thanksgiving is almost here! We will not likely be doing a Newsletter next week, so we'd like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving this week. We hope everyone gets to spend time with their family and friends, has great food, and enjoys the holiday. :) We here at FieldClock are incredibly thankful to be working with all of you, and very much look forward to continuing our partnership moving forward.
We have a quick update for you all this week on next week's Support hours, so let's get to it.
The Week of Thanksgiving
Next week's limited Support hours are as follows:
- Live Chat will available from 6am - 2:30pm PST, Monday (11/22) - Wednesday (11/24)
- There will be no Support on Thanksgiving Day
- Friday we'll have very limited Support with periodic check-ins, but no Live chat
If there are any emergencies outside of our live operating hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'URGENT' in the title, and one of our Support reps will assist as quickly as they can.
- Enhancements to Equipment Tracking
- Custom reporting
- Support for more than 2 Piece Types in Jobs
- Activity logging
- Improved hours / piecework approval
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team