Hello FieldClock Users!
Happy November! We hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween and is enjoying Fall so far. We have a fun new addition to our new Job Details view for you all this week, so let's get to it.
On to the update.
New Feature: Bulk Employee Time Editing
A couple of weeks ago we released bulk clock-in in our new Job Details view. Now you're also able to bulk-edit Employees as well! When opted-in to the new view, simply click the 'Edit Employees' button at the bottom of your Employees list while viewing a Job. Once clicked, the following edit screen will pop-up:
Next, just modify all relevant time entries and click 'Save changes'. That's it!
Did You Know...
Just in case you missed it a couple of weeks ago, we have a new Job Details view! Currently, it's opt-in only while it's still in Beta. To try it out, simply click the 'Click here to opt-in' button in the blue info bar at the top of your Job Details view. Doing so will allow you to test a number of new features such as:
- Bulk Employee clock-in / editing
- Employee search
- View Equipment activity
- Enhancements to Equipment Tracking
- Custom reporting
- Support for more than 2 Piece Types in Jobs
- Activity logging
- Improved hours / piecework approval
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team