Hello FieldClock Users!
We hope that summer and harvest has been going well for everybody, and that you're all staying safe amidst the droughts and wildfires in the west. Today's newsletter is a quick one, with our brief hiring snippet and an employee-related feature highlight.
On to the update.
FieldClock is hiring!
As we continue to grow our user base, we also need to continue growing internally as well. We have open positions in our Customer Support department, and would love to hear from you or someone you know that's interested in working at a fun and fast-paced AgriTech startup. Please send all inquiries to email@example.com for more information.
Did You Know...
A CSV containing all employees at a given company can be easily downloaded using the 'Download Employee List' button under 'Other Actions' on the Employees section of the admin site.
Once downloaded, the CSV will contain the following information...
- Employee name
- Badge Display #
- Employee Initials
- Phone #
- Name of assigned Wage Program
- Hourly Rate (Custom wage)
- 'Username' (their email, if applicable)
- Whether or not they're marked as active (TRUE/FALSE)
- 'Paid By' (the payroll entity assigned to them, if applicable)
- QR code
- Equipment tracking (for admin site)
- Activity logging
- Revamped control panel
- Custom reporting
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team