Hello FieldClock Users!
We hope that everyone's had a good harvest so far, and that you're all enjoying the warm weather! Today's newsletter is a relatively short one, with our usual overview of upcoming features and a highlight calling back to a semi-recent SMS-related feature.
On to the update.
Did You Know...
When using the Employee Portal, you can enable an optional setting that will allow all users (who opt-in) to receive SMS notifications upon a job being finalized. When jobs are finalized, SMS messages are queued to be sent. The SMS message will be sent 30 minutes after finalization, unless the job is unfinalized before the time limit has expired.
Enabling the Setting
To begin, you will need to enable the setting for your company's Employee Portal. In addition to having the Employee Portal itself enabled, you will need to do this by navigating to Admin -> Employee Portal -> Edit Settings -> Enable Job Notifications.
In addition to enabling the setting company-wide, all users who wish to receive these notifications must also individually opt-in. The following steps below outline how users will need to go about this.
- Sign in to the Employee Portal
- Click the "Options" button (on the right-hand side, above the language options)
- Click the "Yes" button in the Job Summaries section
- Equipment tracking (for admin site)
- Activity logging
- Revamped control panel
- Custom reporting
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team