Hello FieldClock Users!
It's a new month, and we draw ever closer to spring! As the transition into planting and early harvest begins, remember that we're always here to help with any questions, concerns or issues that you may have regarding FieldClock.
On to the update.
- Equipment tracking (currently under review by Apple)
- ACH Payments
- SMS end of day summaries
- Activity logging
- Revamped control panel
- Bulk-employee editing at Jobs
- Enhanced Employee filtering / reporting
Did You Know...
Break Pay can be configured to automatically be added to piecework jobs based off of a customizable formula. To access this setting, either edit an existing Wage Program, or create a new one. This can be done by navigating to the 'Admin' section of the Admin Site, choosing the 'Wage Programs' tab, and either selecting a Wage Program of your choice, or clicking 'New Wage Program'.
Once you have the Wage Program create/edit form loaded, you will see the 'Piecework Break Pay' setting, with 'None' selected by default. To enable it, click 'Auto'.
The options can be configured as outlined below.
- 'At least X minutes of time': This number states how many minutes of break time should be added for each period of work defined below.
- 'For each period of X minutes worked': This is a continuation of the above, and tells FieldClock the length of the period that should pass before break pay should be added. For example, if this were set to '60' and #1 were set to '5', then every hour of worked time would see 5 minutes of break time automatically added.
- Active vs. Total hours: Here, you can choose whether you would like this formula to use an employee's active or total hours when automatically adding break time. Remember: Active hours are an employee's worked hours minus any break time, while total hours are simply the total hours that they've worked.
- Include Hourly + Piecework Jobs: This setting is quite simple, as it just determines whether or not you'd like this formula to apply jobs that are designated as 'Hourly + Piecework', or to only 'Piecework' jobs.
- Lastly, you can configure which NPT (Non-Productive Time) Time Category that you'd like this formula to create breaks in. These can be viewed in the 'Non-Productive Time' area of the 'Admin' section. You can read more about this concept here.
Once you've finished configuring the formula to your liking, click 'Save'. If you're creating a new Wage Program, you can also read more about the other available settings here.
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team