Hello FieldClock Users!
As the cold months set in and the holiday season begins in earnest, we hope that you all remain safe and healthy! If there's anything that we at FieldClock can do to help with winter preparation, don't hesitate to reach out.
On to the update.
Feature Update: Overtime Report and Employee Groups
Previously, the Overtime report would show a list of employees, but was unable to sort that list by employee groups (group #'s). Now, it can, as seen below.
If you're not fully aware of how groups work, you can read more about them here. Please also note that this feature WILL NOT be available if your admin setting 'Enable Employee Groups' is not enabled!
- SMS end of day summaries are close!
- ACH payments are also close!
- Activity logging
- Public site is complete and in the final stages of testing
- Revamped control panel
- Bulk-employee editing at Jobs
- Enhanced Employee filtering / reporting
Did You Know…
If you need access to employee time data in bulk, the Original Time Records feature allows downloading a CSV that will include all punch-in and punch-out times for active employees.
Once downloaded, the CSV can be sorted by employee name, badge ID and specific dates to suit your purposes.
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
Best Regards, The FieldClock Team