Hello FieldClock Users!
As COVID cases continue to rise and lockdowns are reinstated, we wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving, wherever you might be. We of course implore everyone to be safe and responsible, but also to enjoy yourselves!
On to the overview.
We draw ever closer to finishing our migration project, and thus continue to make further leaps and bounds in both performance and stability. We thank you all for your patience during this rather lengthy process, and are as glad as you are that it's nearing its end.
- SMS end of day summaries are close!
- ACH payments are also close!
- API access
- Activity logging
- Public site is complete and in the final stages of testing
- Revamped control panel
- Bulk-employee editing at Jobs
- Enhanced Employee filtering / reporting
In the interest of keeping this week's newsletter rather short, we're simply going to finish up by thanking you all for your patience during this week's earlier issues, which included some bugs with payroll batches and job creation, among other things. All such issues should now be fixed, but please let us know if you experience any of them!
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
Best Regards, The FieldClock Team