Hello FieldClock Users!
Our apologies for missing last weeks Newsletter. To make it up to everyone, we'll be sending out two this week, this being the first. Today we have a small but useful new feature for you, which we're excited to share: Payroll Batch Notes.
On to the update.
New Feature: Payroll Batch Notes!
As all of you know, we don't allow Payroll Batches to be modified after creation. To make an edit, Batches must be modified in the file itself (after download), or outside of FieldClock in your Payroll software. Up until now, there has been no way to 'record' any edits on the FieldClock side. This feature provides a way to make notes regarding any changes made to the Batch, or for adding general notes about the batch.
- Navigate to your Payroll Batches list
- Click the sticky-note icon next to the batch name
- Click the 'Add note' button, then write in your note in the text field and click the 'Save changes' button
Once saved, that note will be visible to all other Users who have access to the Payroll Batches list. To delete a note, simply click the orange trash can button in the upper-right hand corner of the note itself.
Did You Know...
Notes can be added to Jobs from the mobile app! To add a Job-level note, either create or edit a Job, then type in a note in the text-box at the bottom of the form where it says 'Additional notes about this job...'. Any notes added here will also be visible when viewing the Job on the Admin site.
- Equipment tracking (for admin site)
- Activity logging
- Revamped control panel
- Custom reporting
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team