Hello FieldClock Users!
Welcome to September! We have an exciting and long awaited feature nearing completion, so today's newsletter includes a preview of what's to come: Equipment Tracking. We know a lot of you have been waiting for some time for this, and we appreciate your patience while we ironed out the details. The full release is not yet live, but we expect to have it in your hands very soon.
On to the update.
Equipment Tracking Update
Our Equipment Tracking feature is still in Preview mode. New updates are about to deploy but we’re also looking for more customers to test it out and let us know how it works for their organization. Please get in touch with Support and let them know if you would like to preview it. With Equipment Tracking, you can:
- Log equipment when it is used - either simple logging or advanced logging by designating an “operator” for the equipment. Keep track of which equipment is used and who is using it.
- Associate QC notes with equipment - track historic data points for water meters or other similar equipment. Keep track of readings from your equipment!
- Equipment will be as easy to track as labor - your users simply scan QR codes and FieldClock will take care of the rest.
Did You Know...
Employees can be edited (limited) within our mobile app! Tap 'Employees' from the left-hand menu, select your desired Employee, then tap 'Edit' in the upper-right hand corner. From there, you're able to edit the Employee's photo, name, phone number, and badge number:
- Equipment tracking (for admin site)
- Activity logging
- Revamped control panel
- Custom reporting
- If data is still syncing or has not synced, do not sign out of the mobile app - data will be lost!
- Please remember to check for device as well as FieldClock updates
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team