Hello Company Admins!
We hope everyone had a great week! On to the update…
Non Productive Time
Valued clients, we understand the need for everyone to keep track/account for Non-productive Time during piecework jobs. Below is the most popular process being used by clients we hold with high regard.
Creating a task named "Non-productive Time":
- Admin > Task > New Task
- Have your Crew Bosses create a job using Non-productive Time as the task
- Select the Ranch that will account for the time
- Select the Block that will account for the time (not needed if Blocks don't apply)
- Select Hourly as the Pay Type
- Clock in your employees (either scan their badges or use the recent tab to clock-in multiple employees at once)
Once the employees are ready to get back to piecework you can simply clock them into the piece work job and begin tracking (buckets, totes, trees, bins etc…)
Please reach out to Alex Garcia or Carmen Mendez if you would like a more in-depth explanation.
Account Billing & Updating Credit Card Info
We're aware of a recent issue where updating your Credit Card info was not working. We've fixed the issue, and the system is back to normal. Please update your card if need be or if you were waiting from a response from us.
We have a great update in store for you next week so please be on the look out. On that note, we will start sending our Weekly Newsletters out Tuesdays between noon and 2pm PST.
The FieldClock Team