Hello Company Admins!
We hope everyone has had a great week! While we're still working on some major additions to the Admin site, we have some small features and troubleshooting tips for this week.
On to the update!
Sorting Employees by BadgeID
Within Job Details, you can now sort Employees by their Badge:
Freezing Phones: We've had a few of you come to us with issues regarding employee phones 'freezing' in the field. The current way to troubleshoot this is:
- First, kill the app (double-tap the home button and swipe the FieldClock screen up), then re-open it
- If the above step doesn't work, force-sync the phone (do not continue until the phone syncs so as not to lose data)
- Log out of the app, and kill it again
- Open the app, and log back in
Note: DO NOT log out of the app before syncing - you will lose data
Syncing Issues: Some phones may appear to not record data while scanning. If your Ticketer/Checker sees the 'blue flash' confirmation after a scan, you can be sure that the piece was recorded. If you cannot get a phone to sync, even within WiFi, please do the following:
- Check for updates and make sure the phone is running the latest FieldClock version
- If that still doesn't work, please contact support
1000+ Employees picking cherries at KMO
We've also added multiple performance improvements both to the Admin site and iOS.
Until next week!
The FieldClock Team